Monday, November 13, 2006

Progress!

We made all sorts of progress on our house this weekend. We are officially done installing the hardwood floors! Well, ok, *almost* officially done. We still have to put the baseboards back on and trim the edges by the steps, but other than that we're DONE!!! Oh joy of joys! And I finished painting all of the dining room trim. All 5 coats of it! That just leaves the walls in the dining room to finish painting and one more coat of paint on the living room crown moulding. And... our cabinets should be in sometime this week! And... as soon as we get our cabinets in and our new appliances running we can get rid of the fridge, stove and freezer in the playroom (that we have been temporarily using while our kitchen is out of order) and finally get that pulled together! HOORAY for us! HOORAY for progress!! HOORAY HOORAY! (I'm just a little excited!) I will try to post pictures soon.

3 comments:

jodes said...

Woo-Hoo!!! Joanie, that's AWESOME!! It sure seems to have been a long time coming! i can only imagine how thrilled you are!

Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're almost done!! I can't wait for you to stop asking me for feedback! Ha! Just kidding.. I am planning on getting you back when it is my turn!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I am so happy for you! I'm also happy that you have a blog now, those pictures of Harrison and Haven are adorable! I can't wait to see your finished house! I love you much!!- Missy