Thursday, November 02, 2006

My first post!

Here are a few pics I took a couple of days ago. It was such a warm and beautiful day. We played outside all afternoon making "leaf angels" and swinging, and of course playing "cars." I don't know if we'll get any more days like that this year so we had to take advantage! Be prepared, I took a LOT of pictures. There will be many more to come!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok, well it's taken me forever to get this far (I'm not the most internet-savvy) and I just drank my last sip of coffee, so I think it's time to call it a night...

3 comments:

jodes said...

Those are such GREAT pictures!!!! It captures Haven's personality. And Harrison is just handsome!

Post the one of them and Billy on the 4-wheeler!

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Yeah, we definitely have to get together. Actually Julie and I were just talking about that a few days ago! I hear that you work now? What do you do, and what is your work schedule like?

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

They are getting sooo big! Haven is losing all her baby chunk! We miss you guys...we need a play date soon.