Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My 4-wheeling family

Well, apparently I have passed on the 4-wheeling gene to my kids. And not only that, but I'm pretty sure they also inherited the dare-devilness gene from both Billy and I. You should probably start praying for us now!!

Billy takes the kids out quite often. A lot of times he'll take them on a spin around the backyard while I'm finishing getting dinner ready. We didn't take a lot of pictures of Harrison riding, but that's because we have a million already. He's been riding them for a while. This is one of Haven's first times.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As you can see she has a blast, but also takes it very seriously! LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Harrison is wearing Billy's helmet from when he was a little kid.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Hmm... is it me or do these pictures seem a lot bigger than the previous ones? I have no idea what happened?! Darn computers!

5 comments:

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

Hopefully your kids don't have as many broken bones or bruises as you!

jodes said...

I love the looks on their faces in the first one! They're for sure your kids ~ tho i don't think there was ever any doubt!

Here's hoping for no broken bones or stitches!

. said...

Just LOVE Havens face in the first one!!! Too cute!

'becca said...

yay! joanie DOES have a website! now i have another blog to read! :)

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

That first pic is just great! Definitely framing quality!!! How fun to have a family sport to enjoy together!