Monday, April 06, 2009

Hudson's first food

Hudson had rice cereal for the first time tonight. He was not impressed! I don't think he actually ingested any of it!! We had good fun watching him though! I didn't get the best pics because I had to feed him then put it down and grab the camera after each bite. I missed most of his inital reactions, still funny though.










The whole thing was a bit traumatic for him! After I was done trying to force the spoon into his mouth he started sucking his hand (which he does to comfort himself) I think he got more rice cereal in him from sucking his hand then the several attempts I made to feed him.

4 comments:

Julie said...

HA, these pictures are so funny! You are so mean trying to make him eat! Poor baby!

jodes said...

Poor little Hudson. Cute faces and when he started sucking his hand to comfort himself ~ awwww.... I *heart* that kid.

Jessica said...

Poor little guy!! I love the first picture and the last one looks like he had been crying! Just leave him alone and give him his bottle! ;)

Michelle said...

Sweet little man...he'll get it someday and then he'll probably never stop! :)