Friday, April 03, 2009

Hudson's 4 month check-up


Hudson had his 4 month check-up today he weighs a whopping 15lbs 13 oz!! My baby is getting big! Harrison went to the appointment with us and the doctor let him listen to Hudson's heartbeat and help measure him and stuff. Harrison likes the doctor and talked her ear off. He was telling her how he goes to work every morning (he actually does, every morning after breakfast he goes outside and "works" -work consists of either working in the yard raking, sweeping, picking up sticks, etc, or working in his "yard" and area of the yard where he has tools and pieces of wood and fence) and she asked him if he had any animals. He gave her this crazy look and said "I'm not a zoo keeper! I'm a carpenter and a fence man, I work for Master Fence and own many companies!!" It was so funny, he takes what he does VERY seriously and he couldn't believe she was asking him that!


4 comments:

jodes said...

Harrison is so funny ~ I loved his response to the doctor!! I can so see/hear that happening! And can Hudson be any cuter!?!? I can't wait to see him next week.

If Harrison ever wants to rake our volleyball court, he is more than welcome to come out - we might even pick him up!

Michelle said...

What a precious baby boy! Both of them! So glad all the kiddos are doing well!

Julie said...

Ha, that is so funny! I can totally hear him saying it too! :0)

Marlana said...

This is hilarious! I'm not a zoo-keeper. He is so funny. Hudson is looking great!