Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A few weeks ago we had Jody and Boz over to play poker. The kids had just gone to bed and Harrison was still awake. We kept hearing him messing around upstairs and I finally went to check on him. When I got to the foyer this is what I saw:


I had him interpret it... it says: "it's not fair that you guys get to eat!"

He saw that we had snacks (seriously, what is poker with out junk food?!) and apparently he was upset that he didn't get any! So he found some paper, made this sign, then posted it to the wall using soap and water!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That's hilarious! I love that he found a way to make his voice known! :)

jodes said...

AAAHH!!!! Weeks later and its STILL FUNNY!! I was rolling on the floor cuz of that sign. I also felt guilty as heck.... he's so creative. :o)

Jessica said...

LOL!! Poor Harrison! What a sweetie...and so creative too.

I love him!

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

That is great, and priceless!

Marlana said...

LOL!