Friday, February 23, 2007

Capturing the Craziness!!

We went to Target with Julie and her kids today and thought it would be fun to take the camera and capture the craziness that almost always ensues when we get together (and especially when we go shopping)! Upon coming home and looking at the pictures I was actually surprised by what I saw. Judging from these pictures, you might think that we had a good time, you might even be tempted to want to shop with us sometime --Don’t be fooled!!! Ha ha! I think I must have stopped taking pictures when things started getting really crazy, or maybe I was just busy shopping, because everyone looks relatively calm! (of course the camera doesn’t capture yelling and screaming!) =0 Ok, it actually wasn’t THAT bad. It used to be that bad, but it’s been getting better as the kiddos are getting older!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Reygann trying on purses

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Haven saying "me too!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't know how she does it, but Haven always turns herself around and gets stuck! She also has a knack for getting both feet into one hole and getting them stuck that way too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm a pretty girl!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Strike a pose!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"you try it now, Reygann..."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Look mom, now Reygann is pretty!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Meanwhile... Harrison and Kylie were having their own little circus complete with acrobatics and disappearing acts!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bathroom fun (how do I always end up being the one to take all 3 kids into the bathrom with me?!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Haven is in a phase now where she will only eat things out of bags or plasic baggies! She must have been hungry because she wanted the big bag!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Are we almost done yet?"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Hello, Daddy? Can you come pick me up, it's nuts here!"

5 comments:

. said...

Wow, that DOES look like fun... too bad I was there and know just how crazy it was!! Why do we keep going with eachother.. is the company really worth all the insanity?

Anonymous said...

I have been to once upon a child while you all were there and then Target so I know the craziness. Does look like you had fun though.

jodes said...

How fun!!! i think.

b.e.c. said...

yeah, i'm out. i can hardly stand taking my ONE with me.

Unknown said...

wow...you guys are brave