Monday, November 05, 2007

Finally an update!!

Hi everyone, I've missed you all! Hopefully I will be catching up sometime soon, but for now here are some fall pics of the kids.
*WARNING* there are a LOT of pictures to follow!!
I tried to narrow them down as best as I could, but how is a mommy to choose?! Btw, after the first 2 posts I figured out how to make the pics smaller. I don't feel like going back and changing the others, so I hope I don't cause anyone's computer to freeze up while opening all of them (sorry julie!) Anyway... enjoy!

10 comments:

. said...

I'm so glad you updated! I faithfully check everytime I'm on, and I am excited you are back. (Not that I can miss you though, I see you/talk to you ALL the time! I do miss you in blog land though!)

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Impressive! I was wondering how long it would be before people noticed that i updated. I figured most people probably don't even check any more! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I also check every time I'm online, so welcome back! We've misssed you.
Jessica

jodes said...

Me too! me too!! I'm glad you're back. And with such great pictures too. Almost makes up for your being gone for so long.


almost.

Brooke said...

Wow! What GREAT pictures! I missed you!

Unknown said...

me too! yay you are back!

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

These pictures are amazing! I love them! Helps that your children are absolutely gorgeous too!
YES, I want to see your place! Sounds amazing.
I really dropped the ball on coffee this summer. Shame on me! I still want to do it though. Before the holiday rush, preferably. We should just set a date and go for it! I'm good either for next Tues or Thur if that works for anyone else. LMK!

Michelle said...

Glad you're back! :) I can never see your pictures...not sure what's up with my computer...hopefully I'll seem them when we get our new one.

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

I am so glad you are back! I check daily!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, joanie: youre a great photographer...poses, color, lighting, the WORKS! hugs, mom #2 xoxo