Friday, March 09, 2007

Our budding photographer

Harrison got hold of the camera while I was putting Haven down for a nap. By the time I came back the camera was back on the counter where I had left it and I didn't know that anything had happened! Harrison kept trying to tell me something about the camera, but i wasn't sure what he wanted. I thought he wanted to see the pictures on it. Turns out he was telling me that he had taken pictures on it! 20 pictures to be exact! He actually did a pretty good job, and it was really interesting to see life through the eyes of a 3 year old! Here a just a few of the pictures he took (I took the liberty to name them)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Box"this is his box house/space ship/truck/train -depending on what day it is!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Chandelier in the sky"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Painters Tape"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Variation On Painters Tape"

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he will be an abstract Photographer when he grows up he can see something beautiful in Painters tape.

Brooke said...

I had the same exact thought as Bethany when I saw the pictures! Wonder how much money is in that.

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

That's what I was thinking too! He might have a future here! Maybe he can support us!

Anonymous said...

Now that would be nice. Em keeps saying she wants to be a DR. I am like run with that.

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

LOL! Definitely encourage that! Harrison told me yesterday that he wants to be a garbage man. He changes his mind quite often though, so I'm not worried yet!

Anonymous said...

Hey from what I know Garbage men make good money LOL. Yes I would not worry yet.

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

The other day he came up to me and was really serious and he said "mommy, when I grow up... *insert long dramatic pause* I want to eat animal crackers!" It was so funny because he was so serious! Here I am thinking that he is going to say "when I grow up I want to be a fireman, or a daddy, etc." But no, he aspires to eat animal crackers! go figure!

Anonymous said...

Do you not let them eat Animal crackers? Maybe he will some rich food taste tester or something. Or well work in the zoo or live on your couch eating animal crackers, the possibilties are endless.

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

hilarious!!!! no, I actually do give him animal crackers. After he told me that I actually gave him some and he was so excited! Don't know why he didn't know he could eat them!

Anonymous said...

Maybe he thinks you are a mean mommy LOL J/J I could so go for a animal cracker right now no more food talk.

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

I know!!!!! I need a snack. Even the rice cakes are looking good. Do you think they're healthy if I drizzle chocolate on them?

Anonymous said...

Sure why not LOL

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Excellent!!!! I'm going to tell the "work out party blog people" that you told me it was ok though!

Anonymous said...

That's entrapment!!

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

LOL! That was a big word to throw out there! I'm impressed! (still blaming you though!!) =0

Anonymous said...

Thanks I actually chuckled when I was typing it and then when the read line didn't appear I even spelled it right the first time.
I will defend myself.

Unknown said...

you guys are funny